DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is Boobs on Her Back - 12/7/2020

Dolfan in NYC

Asuka/Shayna was nice while it lasted. Pity it wasn't a real match for the belt opposed something random to further the feud for the tag titles. That said I didn;t hate the Lana/Nia parts of this, especially the hurricanrana into the table.

Kofi vs. Shelton & vs. Cedric were both nice. Loving the new intense Cedric.

Retribution vs. Ricochet/Dana was alright while it lasted. Had a random though as I watched Raw that the perfect way to save this Retribution stuff would be to pull a Stop the Matsunaga with Ali getting tired of his members sucking only to bring in a true monster he can't control.

Didn't pay attention to the handicaps tag at all though I enjoyed Sheamus & Drew's quick brawl leading to them going back to being friends after murdering Pat Buck.

1 hour ago, Eivion said:

Asuka/Shayna was nice while it lasted.

Yeah that was seriously hurt by the commercial break. Felt like it lasted all of three minutes. 

I missed everything else. Me and a friend synched up for Monster Movie Monday because it's my birthday and we watched Jack Frost and now Silent Night Deadly Night Part 2 on Joe Bob Briggs' Last Drive-In. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Eivion said:

Asuka/Shayna was nice while it lasted. Pity it wasn't a real match for the belt opposed something random to further the feud for the tag titles. That said I didn;t hate the Lana/Nia parts of this, especially the hurricanrana into the table.

Kofi vs. Shelton & vs. Cedric were both nice. Loving the new intense Cedric.

Retribution vs. Ricochet/Dana was alright while it lasted. Had a random though as I watched Raw that the perfect way to save this Retribution stuff would be to pull a Stop the Matsunaga with Ali getting tired of his members sucking only to bring in a true monster he can't control.

Didn't pay attention to the handicaps tag at all though I enjoyed Sheamus & Drew's quick brawl leading to them going back to being friends after murdering Pat Buck.

Dabba Kato?