DVDVR Message Board

NOV WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Cheerleader Melissa is so gorgeous it's insane.

Never understood why TNA kept her around so long with her face covered up.

And just as a manager for much of the time, not even wrestling. The world needed another exploitive Muslim gimmick I guess.

One of the best matches TNA had that people probably forget about is Kong/Saeed (Melissa) vs. ODB/Gail Kim in the cage at Lockdown 08.

Well, if you just go by writing alone, surely Monday Night Raw has to be considered as one of the worst shows on television.

Even the worst daily soaps are probably more competently written than Raw.

OK, TNA Impact is probably worse.

"Look how stupid this tv show I've watched every week for years is! What kind of idiot would watch this?"

Speak for yourself. As someone who hasn't watched for years I can fully experience the joy of laughing at pictures Raw's idiocy without any feelings of guilt or hypocrisy.

Well, la di da. Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty, kid.

- RAF

Well, if you just go by writing alone, surely Monday Night Raw has to be considered as one of the worst shows on television.

Even the worst daily soaps are probably more competently written than Raw.

OK, TNA Impact is probably worse.

You haven't watched Nu Dallas. 

Man seeks annulment, never brings up she hid the fact they were cousins from him. 

"Look how stupid this tv show I've watched every week for years is! What kind of idiot would watch this?"

Speak for yourself. As someone who hasn't watched for years I can fully experience the joy of laughing at pictures Raw's idiocy without any feelings of guilt or hypocrisy.

Your username... intrigues me. Surely you're not serious?

Your username... intrigues me. Surely you're not serious?

About?

This is one of those nitpicky deals that irritates only me, but every time WWE trots out The Gobbledy Gooker for one reason or another, I'm bugged because when he debuted, he was supposed to be The Gobblygooker.  I suppose it's Mean Gene's fault for saying Gobbledy Gooker in the first place at Survivor Series, but still.

4449196855_7c65b1eec8_z.jpg?zz=1