DVDVR Message Board

NOV WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

49batista_480x480.jpg

I don't think we all realise how much we need heel Dave Batista back in our lives.

That photo comes from Big Dave's best ever promo on John Cena:

"You keep on kissing babies and hugging fat girls"

Even fatties like myself could appreciate greatness when they saw and heard it, indirect insult notwithstanding.  Gracious, Batista was on fire with that promo.

• Like 1

What a terrible idea for an infomercial. My 7 year old ass at the time thought it was a brand new video game show hosted by Hulk Hogan(kind of like Video Power), and had no idea they were trying to sell me something. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who thought this. 

What a terrible idea for an infomercial. My 7 year old ass at the time thought it was a brand new video game show hosted by Hulk Hogan(kind of like Video Power), and had no idea they were trying to sell me something. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who thought this. 

Here's the thing I'm not quite understanding - the video was made in 1992, and there is a disclaimer at the end that states neither the WWF nor Titan Sports endorse the game even though some of their wrestlers appear in the advertisment, but there's no mention of WCW. In '92 Hogan and Koko were still in the WWF, but was Honky? I know Orndorff surely couldn't have been.

Here's the thing I'm not quite understanding - the video was made in 1992, and there is a disclaimer at the end that states neither the WWF nor Titan Sports endorse the game even though some of their wrestlers appear in the advertisment, but there's no mention of WCW. In '92 Hogan and Koko were still in the WWF, but was Honky? I know Orndorff surely couldn't have been.

Honky left the WWF in January 1991. He was initially advertised for the '91 Royal Rumble, but left the company before the event.

Well, they probably did that disclaimer due to the WGF naming.