DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2020 - WEEK 13 of this cursed season

RIPPA

The best was I was on the phone with my sister who was distraught because she had picked the Raiders in survival and then my Mom started screaming in the background because the Jets were the Jets

• Haha 4

Apparently the Packers are really bored as the Eagles are  back in it with 2 quick TD and plenty of time

Rams with a statement win over the Cardinals  They are going to be huge Giants fans in the next hour

Edited by hammerva

Hey guess what?  That dipshit center that fucked up the snap in the redzone when the Texans and Watson were gonna win the game was given a big money extension by ... Bill O'Brien.  You don't say?  I wish I could fire him again.  Fire him into the sun.  Where he'd be on fire.  And then die.  But then maybe also asphyxiate, because it's in space.  Either way, maybe firing him into the sun is not enough for the damage he did the Texans roster, for somehow handcuffing Watson who is every bit as good as Mahomes as shown by this whole season since BOB got jettisoned the fuck out of here. 

BOB should probably never coach or GM or even think about football ever again.  Any team that hires him just hates their team.  Hopefully Jacksonville does it.  Or the Jets.  What a fucking cancer that man was to the Texans.  Fuck, to the entire sport of football.  Die in a fire in outer space. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lawful Metal said:

Hey guess what?  That dipshit center that fucked up the snap in the redzone when the Texans and Watson were gonna win the game was given a big money extension by ... Bill O'Brien.  You don't say?  I wish I could fire him again.  Fire him into the sun.  Where he'd be on fire.  And then die.  But then maybe also asphyxiate, because it's in space.  Either way, maybe firing him into the sun is not enough for the damage he did the Texans roster, for somehow handcuffing Watson who is every bit as good as Mahomes as shown by this whole season since BOB got jettisoned the fuck out of here. 

BOB should probably never coach or GM or even think about football ever again.  Any team that hires him just hates their team.  Hopefully Jacksonville does it.  Or the Jets.  What a fucking cancer that man was to the Texans.  Fuck, to the entire sport of football.  Die in a fire in outer space. 

At least he didn't draft Mitchell Trubisky?

• Like 1