DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

The knee to the back at the start of this is pretty novel, even if just a small thing, but I mainly wanted to show how much Bibi gets out of one ref distraction:

lxBm61.gif

It helps explain why this guy take his life in his hand to swipe at him from the crowd. Pure heat:

p8JqVy.gif

And more of the same, but Bibi is such a beast in his lawn dart tossing recovery:

71gwyB.gif

• Like 2

On 12/27/2020 at 4:36 PM, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Finlay, the miracle worker. Lashley looked like the 2nd coming thanks to him, and Booker.

I never really bought into the idea of Lashley until the title match with Cena. I still haven't seen Lashely in anything that good though to be fair I never watched his work outside WWE.

15 hours ago, Fuzzy Dunlop said:

Well, I mean, it's not going to be actual petrol.

It being WWE though, I'm just surprised there wasn't a big sticker saying GASOLINE on the side of the drum like in a cartoon seeing as we're all fucking idiots. 

“She’s got a can of petroleum-derived flammable liquid! She’s pouring it all over herself!”

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fuzzy Dunlop said:

Well, I mean, it's not going to be actual petrol.

It being WWE though, I'm just surprised there wasn't a big sticker saying GASOLINE on the side of the drum like in a cartoon seeing as we're all fucking idiots. 

This made me chuckle and then I think of ACME. Cheers.