DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2020 WRESTLING PHOTOS

4 hours ago, The Natural said:

Ep7ucYTVQAAmc9z?format=jpg&name=900x900

I know it'll never happen, but stuff likes this makes me wish WWE and AEW would get together for a dream show as the ultimate "fan appreciation" event once crowds are finally allowed back 100%. You know they would do some blockbuster numbers, and they could always donate the proceeds to COVID relief.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

I know it'll never happen, but stuff likes this makes me wish WWE and AEW would get together for a dream show as the ultimate "fan appreciation" event once crowds are finally allowed back 100%. You know they would do some blockbuster numbers, and they could always donate the proceeds to COVID relief.

Yeah, it's not happening unlike when NJPW/AJPW/Pro Wrestling NOAH joined up for All Together because of the 2011 earthquake and tsunami in Japan. It's a shame.

Edited by The Natural

On 12/24/2020 at 5:54 AM, Pete said:

New Day are pretty much lifers in WWE at this point, unless they just decide to leave and I don't see AEW not being a thing anytime soon but strangely enough I was just thinking about how Xavier Woods vs Omega is a dream match of mine. I believe they could have a match on the level of Omega’s matches with Okada 

9 hours ago, The Natural said:

You're on the naughty list for Garfield!

I give him a pass for Garfield. The only reason he took the gig is that he thought the Joel Cohen who was one of the writers was Joel Coen. Knowing that Murray still uses an answering machine and shit, I could totally see that being true.