DVDVR Message Board

NOV WRESTLING CHIT CHAT THREAD

RIPPA

So I just listened to Colt on Steve Austin's podcast and he revealed that he was headed back to Orlando for another tryout. I'm not sure when that was recorded, but I'm surprised there was no mention of that on here. Anyone know if he ever made it to that tryout?

I to also listened to Colt's podcast, and he mentions something about "Cornette, and Delirious forcing him out of ROH". What happened exactly? 

So I just listened to Colt on Steve Austin's podcast and he revealed that he was headed back to Orlando for another tryout. I'm not sure when that was recorded, but I'm surprised there was no mention of that on here. Anyone know if he ever made it to that tryout?

I to also listened to Colt's podcast, and he mentions something about "Cornette, and Delirious forcing him out of ROH". What happened exactly?

Cabana and Steen say Cornette didn't like their work, and just wouldn't use/book them.

Have there ever been matches that were "Covers" of other matches. Like, has anyone ever done Steamboat/Savage from WM3? Or a million other examples?

Had anyone done this or seen this? I dont mean like ding someones moves, more like copying the entire match?

Looks like some of you will have to save your angry rants. Davey Richards is on the next big a NOAH show. Guess he is not headed to NXT...

So you're saying you're post count is a lie, it's really, what, 1?  (I amuse me.)

Have there ever been matches that were "Covers" of other matches. Like, has anyone ever done Steamboat/Savage from WM3? Or a million other examples?

Had anyone done this or seen this? I dont mean like ding someones moves, more like copying the entire match?

I watched two guys copy, move for move, spot for spot, Shawn's first return match against Triple H.

Nikki and Brie Bella, born Nicole and Brianna Garcia-Colace, joined the WWE in 2007. The WWE named them the Bella Twins and trademarked the name, which is a very common practice from the company.

The Twins have apparently taken offense to this trademark and have decided to oppose it. The Twins have filed for an extension in the opposition and have until Feb. 12 to make the opposition official or ask for another extension.

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/21/report-minnesota-twins-opposing-wwe-trademark-for-bella-twins/

Nikki and Brie Bella, born Nicole and Brianna Garcia-Colace, joined the WWE in 2007. The WWE named them the Bella Twins and trademarked the name, which is a very common practice from the company.

The Twins have apparently taken offense to this trademark and have decided to oppose it. The Twins have filed for an extension in the opposition and have until Feb. 12 to make the opposition official or ask for another extension.

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/21/report-minnesota-twins-opposing-wwe-trademark-for-bella-twins/

Yeah, Bryan isn't going to get another chance anytime soon.

So does the company punish Bryan by:

A - making him job repeatedly to Hornswoggle

B - hiring back to Chavo Guerrero and making Bryan job to him repeatedly

C - making him wear a goat mask to the ring and dress like a goat in the ring

In better news, maybe now they'll stop jobbing Dolph out to everyone in sight.

This will end well...  :rolleyes:

I did find it odd that the link leads you to a Baseball website.

Edit: Here's the rest of the fucking quote...

The Minnesota Twins are currently in the process of opposing WWE’s trademark of the “Bella Twins,” according to PWInsider.com.

Nikki and Brie Bella, born Nicole and Brianna Garcia-Colace joined the WWE in 2007. The WWE named them the Bella Twins and trademarked the name, which is a very common practice from the company.