DVDVR Message Board

NOV WRESTLING CHIT CHAT THREAD

RIPPA

Yeah, it's not like Punk sells a ton of merch or anythi... Oh wait he does.    

So who wants to place bets on Cena Vs. Orton. I got my money on them switching titles, and teasing a title unification for a latter date.

I'm not in the camp that thinks WWE dropped the ball huge on Daniel Bryan but this year's Hell In A Cell DVD cover is ridiculous.

He's right there on the spine. So it's not like they forgot about him.

Man, that's a lot of space to give a guy who bombed so hard as a main eventer.

On the other hand, the WWE keeps employed a tattooed little skinny-fat guy with a terrible Macho Man elbow who was the worst bomb as WWE Champion since Diesel, so truly we can see that this company is supportive even of its failures. 

Orton doesn't do an elbow drop.

I know that I "liked" it, but I think this deserves a "touche, Vietnow" anyway. 

So who wants to place bets on Cena Vs. Orton. I got my money on them switching titles, and teasing a title unification for a latter date.

I'd like to again point out you know jack shit about merch sales. Why I don't know.

I'd like to again point out you know jack shit about merch sales. Why I don't know.

Then I guess they just come out with a Punk shirt once a month because they are being forced at gun point to make them. Sure, whatever you say buddy.

Look, I don't have sales figures with me, but it's pretty obvious that the company makes a ton of money off of Punk merch.

Here you go Mark Henry fans:

henrystudios.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/inside/overtheropes/wwestudios/mark-henry-cast-in-wwe-studios-incarnate

Somebody's gonna get their arse kicked!

Will Henry be playing the part of a more aggressive Uncle Ruckus? 

Totally missing the boat here ... Mark Henry is a shoe-in for a remake of "Abar: Black Superman."

They are definitely going to do something dumb like Cena unhooks the WWE belt, but the WHC also unhooks and falls into Orton's hands.  HHH rules him the new champ, audience gets screwed.  Or better yet some how HHH himself unifies the titles and squashes Jericho in the process as well.  

• Like 1