DVDVR Message Board

NOV WRESTLING CHIT CHAT THREAD

RIPPA

the worst possible leadups to Ryback/Goldberg: Goldberg returns to the WWE, only to be mercilessly bullied by Ryback. Goldberg leaves the WWE for a few weeks, only to be motivated by John Cena to be a star, leading to his comeback to the ring

Goldberg returns to the WWE.  HHH asks Goldberg to take Ryback under his wing and toughen him up.  Ryback disappears.  Encouraged by John Cena, Ryback returns to face Goldberg at Wrestlemania.

On paper, this looks like the worst Survivor Series card of all-time. Big Show Vs. Randy Orton? John Cena Vs. Alberto Del Rio AGAIN. Punk/Bryan Vs. Rowan/Harper? ...UGH. Langston Vs. Axel rematch? Jesus... 7 on 7 Divas match!?!? Are you kidding me???

Cody Rhodes & Goldust, The Usos & Rey Mysterio vs. The Shield & The Real Americans is the only match with potential...and we've already seen The Rhodes Brothers & The Shield about six-hundred times.

Who the Hell would pay for this card?

• Like 3

On paper, this looks like the worst Survivor Series card of all-time. Big Show Vs. Randy Orton? John Cena Vs. Alberto Del Rio AGAIN. Punk/Bryan Vs. Rowan/Harper? ...UGH. Langston Vs. Axel rematch? Jesus... 7 on 7 Divas match!?!? Are you kidding me???

Cody Rhodes & Goldust, The Usos & Rey Mysterio vs. The Shield & The Real Americans is the only match with potential...and we've already seen The Rhodes Brothers & The Shield about six-hundred times.

Yeah that's way worse than four Doinks vs fucking Bastion Booger, Mr Hyperbole

• Like 8

Yeah that's way worse than four Doinks vs fucking Bastion Booger, Mr Hyperbole

The rest of 93 was pretty damn good, though.  Both on paper, and likely in execution.  The Doinks match, and the never ending Harts vs Knights match were the only duds.

indianexpress.com

Meet Rajesh, alias 'New Khali', from village Dhanora in Ambala district. The 7 feet 5 inch, father of two children who until one and a half years ago worked in the fields in his village, is now set to fly to Japan to take part in the World Wide Entertainment (WWE) training. The 39-year-old, with a towering presence, weighs 152 kg.

Rajesh, who trained for almost one and a half years under Randhir Asthir in Jalandhar, said, "Once my training in Japan is complete, I will hopefully be selected by WWE to enter their international championships."

Revealing his fitness mantra, Rajesh said that his daily diet includes 40 eggs, 5-6 kg chicken, 7 litres of milk, 6-7 kg fruits and more than 30 chappatis. "I have around 7-8 meals a day," he said, adding that he undergoes training for seven hours every day.

So this is all one well-planned build for Cena's Wrestlemania 31 opponent, right?

His feud with Lawler was the highlight of his entire reign IMO. That TLC match they had on Raw remains one of my favorite Raw matches in recent memory. I legit thought Lawler had a chance to win it while watching it.

• Like 1

His feud with Lawler was the highlight of his entire reign IMO. That TLC match they had on Raw remains one of my favorite Raw matches in recent memory. I legit thought Lawler had a chance to win it while watching it.

I think in part the reason it worked so well was that a lot of us believed that King could do it.

• Like 1

So I cannot sleep and I turned on Marc Maron's WTF podcast; chose the one with CM Punk. He makes an off-the-cuff remark about being "doped up" after his knee surgery and immediately being called afterwards by Vince: he's got Ryback in three weeks in a TLC. 

Now I ask this without an ounce of sarcasm, and not a hint of smug smarkiness: how do drugs used for surgery factor into the Straight Edge lifestyle?