DVDVR Message Board

NOV WRESTLING CHIT CHAT THREAD

RIPPA

So, is there any other star that is completely shit out of luck on ever being back in some fashion?

Lex Luger?

Actually does some sort of work with them in regards to their rehab system.

I'd say Larry Zbyzsco.

Larry Z is on a WWE legends contract.  What about Tom Zenk?  What's the Z-Man up to these days?

I don't know why you all would want Scarlett signed. They'd call her up and then Eva Marie would tell her that they look too much alike and she'd have to dye her hair blonde.

I would totes fap to New Scarlet Beaudreaux aka Blondie McGee.

"Fap" is such a pet peeve of mine. If you're an adult, you can say "jerk off".

• Like 2

I don't know why you all would want Scarlett signed. They'd call her up and then Eva Marie would tell her that they look too much alike and she'd have to dye her hair blonde.

I would totes fap to New Scarlet Beaudreaux aka Blondie McGee.

"Fap" is such a pet peeve of mine. If you're an adult, you can say "jerk off".

I bet whining about trivial stuff on the internet makes you want to fap.

• Like 3

So, is there any other star that is completely shit out of luck on ever being back in some fashion?

Lex Luger?
Actually does some sort of work with them in regards to their rehab system.

I'd say Larry Zbyzsco.

Larry Z is on a WWE legends contract. What about Tom Zenk? What's the Z-Man up to these days?
What's Tom Zenk up to? Probably not much.

I think it's safe to say we'll never see Dynamite Kid involved w/ WWE ever again. Even if Dynamite were to put his feelings for Vince aside, I think Chris Benoit pretty much guaranteed that WWE has nothing to do w/ Dynamite.

watching a trailer for Kevin Sullivan's timeline. Somehow, Kevin Sullivan without hair looks even more sinister/satanic than Sullivan with hair doing one of his Satanist gimmicks. So Sullivan could always go back to that well as a mouthpiece and look even more sinister.

Ok, Sullivan kinda looks like Mike from Breaking Bad. But he could also be Anton LaVey.