DVDVR Message Board

NOV WRESTLING CHIT CHAT THREAD

RIPPA

So, how would the girl actually know she was getting Sunny's poop, and Sunny didn't just get her dog or whatever to do its business in a box and then send it off?I mean, I doubt she can get it DNA tested. Is Sunny above committing poop-related fraud?

If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I've got spare time.
  • Like 1

The thing with selling your own poop is, you have to resist the urge to flood the market. Keep supply limited, and the price high.

Thankfully, there's a huge opening in the market for celebrity poop. A few months of selling her feces, and she'll easily be the new No. 2 in the industry.
I see what you did there. :D

I would get up at 6 am on saturday mornings to watch/tape ECW on whatever bumfuck satellite sports network it came on and can also recite that commercial pretty much from memory.  This prompted me to go check and see what all else was on that tape and it turns out it's just those four matches + the Kimoa segment???

Watching Baby Doll be forced to be Dusty Rhodes' valet for thirty days makes me think: How awesome would it be if Daniel Bryan beat Triple H in a "winner gets the other person's wife/fiance as a valet for thirty days" stipulation?

I want to see Stephanie trying to cut logs with an axe in the middle of the forest somewhere and then making her escape by stealing DB's Prius. "Stephanie, this isn't how you make steel cut oatmeal with organic banana slices. Do it again."

• Like 3

Watching Baby Doll be forced to be Dusty Rhodes' valet for thirty days makes me think: How awesome would it be if Daniel Bryan beat Triple H in a "winner gets the other person's wife/fiance as a valet for thirty days" stipulation? I want to see Stephanie trying to cut logs with an axe in the middle of the forest somewhere and then making her escape by stealing DB's Prius. "Stephanie, this isn't how you make steel cut oatmeal with organic banana slices. Do it again."

Then Dbrine can't run after her because he's wearing Toms

I never thought I'd see the day I ran out of likes

Where was the storyline that explained why the wrestler they positioned as the true champion who got the best of both current world champions got chucked down the card?

I'm not sure I totally get that (just like I didn't really get why Punk never so much as acknowledged the Authority storyline during his Heyman angle), but the "Bryan is getting buried" talk started long before they moved things around (which this is, a simple repositioning to keep cards fresh). Either way, you mind seeing Bryan and Punk uniting to feud with the Shield & Wyatts? I thought the Cody/Goldy shit was the dopest shit in the world, until this got rolling.

down the card

ps. Dig Raw.

Even in joking, AJ saying that Big E allowing Kaitlyn to spear her and that that spear caused her to be barren is a 1000 times better than anything the actual writers came up with

Saw today on ewrestlingnews (or whatever it's called) that WWE has major plans for Damien Sandow going forward.

Source: The Wrestling Observer

WWE is planning on making Damien Sandow a "top guy". They are going to start treating him like a top contender, which is why he easily defeated Kofi Kingston last night on RAW.

Vince McMahon is very high on him these days and his match with John Cenaseveral weeks ago on RAW was heavily praised by many backstage.