DVDVR Message Board

NOV WRESTLING CHIT CHAT THREAD

RIPPA

Undertaker's never knocked any one out with his strikes.  Big Show knocks guys out on the regular with one punch.  So Big Show is actually the best pure striker in WWE.

I wish it was a scene in my LIFE. I'd sell people poop all day if I could. I won't judge. Do whatever you want with it - I don't give a shit, but I'll sell it if the price is right. That's Jae's Poop Empoorium, across the street from Al's Italian Beef in Chicago. We're full of it, and you can be too!

Keep an eye out for our Black Friday Deals!

That'd be a flawed business model.

It's a very poor business model because even if it works as planned then he's shitting all day.  Which would mean he's got more problems than even Tammy Sytch and her shit eating friend.

• Like 1

I work with a couple of guys who shit at least three times a day during business hours. Four times, if you keep the coffee flowing. If Jae delegates the pooping to staff of underlings with high fiber diets, he can make it work.

And what the hell does "best pure striker" even mean? That phrase has never made any damn sense to me.

So, how would the girl actually know she was getting Sunny's poop, and Sunny didn't just get her dog or whatever to do its business in a box and then send it off?

I mean, I doubt she can get it DNA tested. Is Sunny above committing poop-related fraud?

How much was it to own the night Kimona Wana Leia danced a top the ECW arena?

Uncut!  Uncensored! Never before seen!

I like to watch this right before the historic "Battle of the Bam Bam's".

*dramatic music*  There are those who say that the Terry Funk/Sabu Barbed Wire match was too extreme, even for ECW.......... and we'd be hard-pressed not to agree.

• Like 5

The thing with selling your own poop is, you have to resist the urge to flood the market. Keep supply limited, and the price high.

Thankfully, there's a huge opening in the market for celebrity poop. A few months of selling her feces, and she'll easily be the new No. 2 in the industry.

• Like 1