DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2020 - WEEK 12 (Turkey Week)

RIPPA

7 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

My God, I actually believe the New York Giants are going to make the playoffs. 

Could've gotten huge odds after week 2.

(Though if the Jones injury is bad, maybe WFT takes it?)

2 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

Bradley Roby suspended too.

Maybe hiring Brian Cushing as a strength and conditioning coach was a bad idea Bill O’Brien

I have no sympy for these clods.  If you have to do piss tests you get clearance from the PA and the league before you start taking all that shit they sell at the GNC or out of some muscleheads trunk

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Death From Above said:

My God, I actually believe the New York Giants are going to make the playoffs. 

With Colt Mccoy as the probable starting QB.  Nobody would have saw that coming. 

Even though no team is out of it, I have to think the Eagles are finished.  The Cowboys are probably finished 

I know this makes me a terrible Steelers (or Ravens for others) fan but I wonder how many people's fantasy football playoff chances hinge on the fact that the only way I can win is if the Steelers game is cancelled and my backups could be used.   

Stupid Jarvis Landry and his great play ?

4 hours ago, hammerva said:

I know this makes me a terrible Steelers (or Ravens for others) fan but I wonder how many people's fantasy football playoff chances hinge on the fact that the only way I can win is if the Steelers game is cancelled and my backups could be used.   

Stupid Jarvis Landry and his great play ?

Perfect season > fantasy football, pal.

21 hours ago, RIPPA said:

You joke but the real reason is just as silly

Why is the game on NBC to begin with?  It was originally scheduled for a Thursday, so it should have been part of Fox's package.  I'm curious why Fox isn't televising it tomorrow (Isn't Masked Singer on Wed?  Are it's ratings that much better).

7 minutes ago, hammerva said:

I am probably wrong but I think the last 2 Ravens who tested positive actually got on the plane to Pittsburgh yesterday.   Since the game is only 4 hours away, this game is definitely happening.  

The two positives from yesterday were a player and a staff member

Safety Geno Stone was the player and he did not make the trip.

But yeah - the NFL has decided that the game is being played today and if a 100 more people test positive so be it