DVDVR Message Board

November 2013 Football.

The Natural

Thanks Natural.

I'd have taken a draw before today, but an equaliser in the last minute always feels like defeat. I'd love to know what Phil Parkinson said to Steven Pressley, as SP seems furious according to his post match interview. Nothing like some postmatch drama.

It was a really good game. Reading my local paper, both said sorry for their actions.

I like him. He's one of the few officials hesitant to card players. But, yeah, that was a red.

That Moyes move has really made the league so much more interesting. Let  those kind of Merseyside derbies roll on for years.

Tony Pulis in at Palace. He'll take over the club after today's match.

Pulis puts his never been relegated record on the line. Big ask.

Reports say a real howler by the Southampton keeper at Arsenal to give them a 1-0 lead and Wes Brown gets a red card for Sunderland away at Stoke. Everyone saying it's a shitty decision. Have to see both ASAP.

Oh, it was a total howler by Boruc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um8rci0PSbE

Also, I think Victor Wanyama might be dating Mark Clattenberg, as he got away with murder over the course of this match and only had a couple of fouls and a yellow card to show for it.  On the plus side, I absolutely love the chant for Giroud to the tune of "Hey Jude".  I mean, it's no "HE IS SIX FOOT TWO HE WILL DO YOU", but it sounds nice over the airwaves.

• Like 1

Thoroughly enjoyable drubbing taking by spurs. A nice reminder for their fans they just aren't the force they think they are.

Who buys Defoe in January? If he wants a World Cup spot he needs to play.

Keep hearing he could end up in MLS in Toronto.