DVDVR Message Board

NXT on USA - 11/18/2020

Dolfan in NYC

Went back and watched the Thatcher match and Rhea/Shirai. Thatcher match was fun, guess he's doing these "training" beatdowns. Dude reminds me of Johnny Valentine with the crazy face nowadays. 

Frankly, I don't have any more interest in watching NXT now than I do Raw or Smackdown, and know even less about the participants. I guess that (and the fucking P in P and the crowd chants, and maybe it getting talked up a bunch) hurt Rhea/Shirai. I thought the NWA title match on AEW was better, though this was still good. So Rhea is moving up to the main roster? If so good, she deserves it.

I'm sure there were other good matches on here but... man, I just can't stand WWE anymore. 

• Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 8:59 PM, Eivion said:

Kind of like what they did with Ruff tonight in how he handled Gargano & Priest. Its easily the most character he has been given so far in NXT. Really hope he is successful in defending his belt whenever the eventual triple threat happens.

Could see Priest knocks out Gargano and some how Ruff gets the cover.

Blind fold match was fun, that's the type of gimmick that only works if you use it about once ever ten years

gonna rewatch both womens matches tomorrow. really good stuff even if Io hitting her chin seemed to throw off the match for a bit