DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2020 - WEEK ELEVEN

Dolfan in NYC

6 minutes ago, elizium said:

Has Randy Bullock always been fat? He's rocking the Janikowski gut.

I was wondering the same thing 

I mean it’s taking the Dad bod thing to the extreme

Just now, RIPPA said:

Based on the description on Twitter - it appears that the WFT defense hit Total Elimination on Burrow's knee

Yeah, there's video on Twitter of the play.  It looks like one of the Bengals OL pushed the WFT lineman backwards into Burrow's knee.

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Well this game is over so now I gotta suffer through a few days of TIED FOR FIRST PLACE~! nonsense

You're putting too much faith into WFT's defense.

Edit: Actually, Eagles would still be in first place with a loss by a half game anyway.

Edited by dogwelder

FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK FUCK FUCK

1 hour ago, Brian Fowler said:

My most sincere condolences

Hey, watch it buddy.  (I haven't lived in Ohio since 1995 and have no plans on moving back...but still)

If I was a starting quarterback I'd try to contract the coronavirus before my game at FedEx field.  Seriously, I'd be the first quarterback to call in sick.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, supremebve said:

Hey, watch it buddy.  (I haven't lived in Ohio since 1995 and have no plans on moving back...but still)

If I was a starting quarterback I'd try to contract the coronavirus before my game at FedEx field.  Seriously, I'd be the first quarterback to call in sick.  

I want to make a very poor taste comment involving that imbecile Mike Clown and the rona and it's taking every ounce of my restraint to not make it.