DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Highlander II: The Quickening - 11/16/2020

Dolfan in NYC

I was half-joking before (half because I'm aware that WWE booking is what it is). But still... I'm glad I was wrong.

I'm glad it won't be another bleeping 3-way.

EDIT: Oh, and congrats to Mustafa and Retribution. WWE's will to job Retribution met its match in WWE's inability to let Keith Lee win anything.

Edited by CastleVania Rey
  • Haha 1

So I assume Mandy is legit hurt since they ran the injury angles with her and Dana. Lacey & Peyton being added in instead is ok I guess.

Tag titles match was nice at the end.

Miz/Bray was ok. I enjoyed Morrison's little bits during the match and that crazy person dive from Alexa on Morrison was neat.

I couldn't be bothered to check out the main. I really only enjoyed the first Randy/Drew match and have been tired of their feud for a while now. Drew losing the belt last month just feels dumb now. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kafkonia said:

So, I didn't see this, only read the recap... do the bookers think Ireland and Scotland are the same place?

What gives you that idea? They have just been generally playing on the idea that Sheamus & Drew are friends from their time in the indies before coming into WWE together.

2 hours ago, kafkonia said:

So, I didn't see this, only read the recap... do the bookers think Ireland and Scotland are the same place?

Well, they at least used to do tours of Great Britain and Ireland, so even if one could possibly think that these two awesome places are one amazing place, anyone from the outside would (or at least ought to) pick up on these fundamental differences:

One of these places uses Euro (like Finland does) as their currency, the other one uses Pound. One of these places considers 1 unit of alcohol to be 4cl (like Finland does) the other one 2,5cl! This is how I can tell if I'm in Ireland or Scotland, most of the time.