DVDVR Message Board

Liv and Let Liv - SDL - 11/13/2020

Dolfan in NYC

Seth being betrayed by Murphy one week later made him (Seth) look like a dolt.

Of course, he probably would have sussed this out for himself if he had bothered to watch Smackdown last week.  The segment with Murphy telling Aliyah to trust him made it obvious Murphy was gaslighting Seth.  So maybe he is a dolt.

Didn't notice Chelsea got hurt.  Wondered why they called her up just to have her be a non-factor in a four-way.

Edited by Eoae

Figured Green got hurt. Looked liked she was clutching her wrist after the apron dropkick from Liv, and she noticeably disappeared form the match along with Tamina until the finish. The poor woman has such bad luck. That said, I'm kind of happy Liv won.

Not sure about Gable trying to form a partnership of sorts with Otis though its better than the two of them doing nothing.

Profits trying to mess with E constantly over the coming match with New Day does make me wonder if they leave things friendly or if we get a heel turn.

Feels weird how much they built into Drew vs. Roman tonight when its almost a certainty Drew isn't beating Randy.

17 minutes ago, nofuture said:

Seems like Green broke her wrist which explains why she disappeared 1 minute into the match. Ironically enough, Green broke her wrist on her debut NXT tv match too. 

Good to see that Rey finally put a stop to Rollins in the FINAL CHAPTER. It was a long time coming after Rollins launched Rey's eyeball out at the screen in 3D in part 3 or so. And it seems things should go back to normal... But now already Rollins is taking on Murphy in A New Beginning to the feud? And now it's Murphy taking Rey's place behind the mask I guess? But Rollins will be tempting Dominik to become the new disciple in his dreams, which will be swiftly forgotten when we get to part 6, where Murphy and the Mysterio family battle the reanimated corpse of Seth Rollins.

And maybe Aliyah will get psychokinetic powers for part 7. I don't know. ?

Edited by CastleVania Rey
  • Like 1

Am I the only one who disliked Rey by the end of the feud?  I'm not suggesting it's some sort of bizarro WWE booking where the heel seems like he should be the face or something, but... I didn't really feel like cheering weirdly controlling angry dad Rey while he yelled at Aliyah for seeing Murphy.  

Pushing his kids into the spotlight hasn't done Rey any favors.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eoae said:

Am I the only one who disliked Rey by the end of the feud?  I'm not suggesting it's some sort of bizarro WWE booking where the heel seems like he should be the face or something, but... I didn't really feel like cheering weirdly controlling angry dad Rey while he yelled at Aliyah for seeing Murphy.  

Pushing his kids into the spotlight hasn't done Rey any favors.

Yes and no. I blame it most on the booking.

I'm a fan of the ending of the match. Rey/Dominick/Murphy could be a fun group. An eventually Mysterio family vs Bloodline 6 man would be mad fun.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, nofuture said:

I'm more expecting Miz cashing in his MITB and winning the title Monday.  I just don't see them doing either Drew/Reigns and Orton/Reigns matches here and Reigns destroying Miz seems like an easy out.

Maybe but whats the point of taking the Belt of Drew and dropping it to Orton only for him to drop it to Miz of all people. I obviously would have rather had Drew continue his reign and have a much more meaningful loss. At least there was a bigger reason behind Kofi dropping his title to Brock even though I was a quick squash. Unless Orton is going to put over another fresher talent like Keith Lee then I don't see why the got him as the Champ.

• Like 1