DVDVR Message Board

3RD ANNUAL JUSTIN NEWBOULD CHRISTMAS CHAOS Sign-up Thread

RIPPA

I'll get to mine eventually, but it's not what I was really looking for in a Holiday Movie.Ā  I'm sure those feelings will come out when I muster up enough will to write it down.

Edited by Raziel

2 hours ago, Raziel said:

I'll get to mine eventually, but it's not what I was really looking for in a Holiday Movie.Ā  I'm sure those feelings will come out when I muster up enough will to write it down.

Yes, I was in the Same boat. I will apologize in advance for my effort this year.Ā 

Yeah, sounds like the perfect end to 2020. But it isn't like we can't decorate this sad tree with more holiday appropriate bonus reviews. I am as guilty as anyone of picking a lump of coal....though still a really good film.... but my idea was to demonstrate that we aren't limited to the usual suspects and Christmas-themed slashers.Ā 

I'll have my review as well as a clutch of bonus stuff in by the wee hours of Monday morning.Ā 

I actually liked my film. Thanks Curt. At least I'm reasonably sure it had to be Curt's pick.Ā 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

No idea but I picked a good movie, so it has to be one of the few on the list. And I still have a possibly positive review I could do as an extra.

That doesn't mean anything. I picked the Apartment 2 years ago and it got a bad review from whomever watched it. ?

• Haha 1