DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling - 11/10/20

Opening tag was short but fun. Rohit/TJP was solid, glad to see Rohit hang on to the title. Sad to see the Rascalz leaving Impact, but their booking recently definitely felt like "written out of the territory" style. Almost thought they were setting up for a 5 on 5 in the Eddie/Bey postmatch. Turning Point looks like a real good card for just an Impact+ special, looking forward to Su/Deonna again especially. 

Results:

Spoiler

Impact Wrestling - Airing November 10, 2020 from Nashville, TN

*Havok & Nevaeh def. Madison Rayne & Tenille Dashwood (w/ Kaleb Konely) (5:06) when Havok pinned Madison after the Tombstone Piledriver.

*Rohit Raju(c) def. TJP (14:09) with a running knee after a low blow behind the ref's back to retain the X Division Championship. Stipulation was that if TJP lost, he could never challenge for the X Title again as long as Rohit is champion. 

*Chris Sabin def. Acey Romero (w/ Larry D) (6:25) after a step up enzugiri. After the match, Acey & Larry beat down Sabin. 

*Eddie Edwards def. Chris Bey (4:58) with a victory roll. After the match, Chris Bey got a steel chair then the lights went out and Sami Callihan appeared to attack Eddie with his baseball bat until Rich Swann ran out for the save. Ken Shamrock then came out and attacked Swann. Bey took out Edwards & Swann with the steel chair. Callihan put the chair over Swann and prepared to take him out with the bat until the Rascalz ran out for the save.

*Reno Scum (Adam Thornstowe & Luster the Legend) def. Fallah Bahh & Crazzy Steve (3:50) when Thornstowe pinned Fallah after a double team curb stomp. 

*Karl Anderson (w/ Doc Gallows) def. Josh Alexander (w/ Ethan Page) via DQ.. (13:35) when Page interfered. After the match, the two teams bralwed until being separated by security.

• Like 2

The Rascals thing came out of nowhere but looking at the rumor sites, I guess their contracts were up and they're moving on? I think Impact was a good spot for them since I think they would get lost in the shuffle in other promotions right now.

Overacting Tommy Dreamer is the best Dreamer.

Can you order Turning Point as a one off event on a different service? I'm interested in the card, but I don't feel like signing up for a monthly service (I barely watch WWE network as is).

• Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 6:35 PM, Ramo2653 said:

The Rascals thing came out of nowhere but looking at the rumor sites, I guess their contracts were up and they're moving on? I think Impact was a good spot for them since I think they would get lost in the shuffle in other promotions right now.

Overacting Tommy Dreamer is the best Dreamer.

Can you order Turning Point as a one off event on a different service? I'm interested in the card, but I don't feel like signing up for a monthly service (I barely watch WWE network as is).

Agreed 100% on the Rascalz getting lost in the shuffle elswhere.

As far as I know, Turning Point is only available as part of signing up for Impact+

Great to see Madison in the ring if even for this one off. The Knockouts have always been my favorite part of Impact and pretty consistent too. I’m really excited for where they are right now, especially with the return of the tag titles. 

• Like 1