DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2020 - WEEK TEN

RIPPA

It is funny that Washington is the team that mostly picks up the awful Alabama and Ohio State players 

By the way an argument could be made that the the Giants are the best team in the NFC East.  Of course the best in that division is the worst in most of the others but still  

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

By the way an argument could be made that the the Giants are the best team in the NFC East.  Of course the best in that division is the worst in most of the others but still  

I think at this point at least the Giants have the best starting QB in the NFC East.

5 minutes ago, hammerva said:

There were multiple national media folks on my timeline - especially during the 1st half - saying that the Giants were clearly the best team now and it wasn't close

The distressing part is that they might manage to save Gettleman's job

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

There were multiple national media folks on my timeline - especially during the 1st half - saying that the Giants were clearly the best team now and it wasn't close

The distressing part is that they might manage to save Gettleman's job

At the very least, maybe it means they step back and give Daniel Jones more time to improve.

12 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

How the fuck did Deandre Hopkins come down with that?

The catch was incredible but seriously Murray was all twisted up running and still threw a 50 yard perfect pass

Also Russel Wilson went from an almost lock to win the MVP to a struggling QB making way too many mistakes.  The game on Thursday between Seattle and Arizona for at least a share of first place should be a great one 

Edited by hammerva