DVDVR Message Board

DESTINY 2: Beyond Light

And the general consensus is that the Grandmaster version is one of, if not the, hardest Grandmaster now

I saw Aztec's vid about it right before I did mine. I can see that to a degree, especially with the tanks and boss rooms. Still, I have trouble buying its worse than a Grandmaster of the Europa strike.

Datto's thoughts were basically around because of how it has so little cover and what cover there is doesn't really help due to holes in the wall, the 2 billion grenades and missile fire that has wicked splash damage.

Not to mention that technically - it is RNG on what shields some of the enemies are going to have.

• Like 1

Earned the Chosen title last night which I didn’t even know was a thing

At least it allows me to replace Dredgen 

Been hitting up Bungie's LFG the past couple of weeks. There are way the hell more people on it than reddit and its far quicker at getting people to join. At the same time it does feel less personal oddly enough. Also kind of sucks that PS5 and PS4 players seemingly can't be joined easily from there. We have to actually find people via the network and add them from there.

Anyway due to that I've actually done the Hawkmoon mission a few more times and am close to gettign the ship from that quest. Also did a couple legend Nightfalls the past two weeks and a master Empire Hunt earlier tonight. As a result I am the closest I have ever been to ending a season on max power. I am at 1330 due to the artifact, but I have a 1310 piece on all of my gear except the heavy weapon. Fingers crossed I get something from IB or the weeklies after tomorrow's reset.