DVDVR Message Board

AEW Dynamite - 11/4/2020

Dolfan in NYC

Holy shit, that Moxley/Kingston face-to-face was legendary shit. Then followed by the Pac isolation video. Two of the best back-to-back segments in Dynamite's history. I need Kingston to win that match and shout "DID IT MAH, TOP OF THE WORLD" or some shit. Or just as he goes for the win and then *boom*, loss. 

Then we got "Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone)" in a music video. WOW. With a card so light on big matches the angles had to deliver and boy did they fucking deliver. 

I was so set on being most hyped for Omega/Hangman but nah... That Kingston/Mox shit was something completely different.

• Like 7

The Fite stream is still live right now, 12 minutes after the show finished. I just heard Moxley singing Space Oddity to test the audio levels.

• Haha 3

The QT/Bunny angle seems custom made to let JR say jezebel a bunch, I admire his restraint so far.

Pac video was really good, I hope we get to see him soon.

Mox and Kingston were incredible. I still don't know what Eddie would have to do to get Mox to quit but I believe he can find a way.

I couldn't really get into the main event, it seemed like filler. I thought Silver might get more of a chance to shine before his match with OC, I guess we have to keep the Gunn Club strong. Good promo from Cody again, I hope he loses on Saturday or at least finally turns to go over Darby.

• Like 1

Classic Cody. Just finished that dog shit of a main event. What were they thinking?

Still, three great bits in the music vid, Pac, and the best promo of the year. 

Just now, Godfrey said:

The QT/Bunny angle seems custom made to let JR say jezebel a bunch, I admire his restraint so far.

Pac video was really good, I hope we get to see him soon.

Mox and Kingston were incredible. I still don't know what Eddie would have to do to get Mox to quit but I believe he can find a way.

I couldn't really get into the main event, it seemed like filler. I thought Silver might get more of a chance to shine before his match with OC, I guess we have to keep the Gunn Club strong. Good promo from Cody again, I hope he loses on Saturday or at least finally turns to go over Darby.

I am seriously starting to think that way. I need it, man. I want to see Kingston give his mom the title.

Edited by Jiji
  • Like 2

Absolutely LOVED the Cinderella video for Omega/Hangman. That was wonderful. Very ECW. I'm all for more great music choices like that. Music videos in pro wrestling forever.

Opening tag was a lot of fun with Guevara bringing some fire there and some crazy dives. Moxley/Kingston was amazing, bringing the intensity for sure. Moxley is the man, both guys great. A little more hype put in to Shida/Nyla. Their last match was really great so hopefully it delivers again. 

I actually liked the main event a good bit, but Cody's a favorite, I'll always mark for Billy Gunn and thought Austin looked pretty good. Fiery Cody promos always get me hyped so I was cool with that ending the show, put a lot more hype in to Cody v. Darby. "You're not the ace". Love it. I always thought Darby would be the guy to beat Cody when he first won the TNT. 

Card looks absolutely stacked and they hyped it a lot in the end, calling it the greatest card in AEW history. Also dug the Team Taz promo a lot, hope they find their way on to the PPV after all. 

• Like 3

After it went off the air, Cody told the live crowd that he got his last name back this morning. Then it cut to backstage where Moxley was sitting in a luxurious booth preparing to cut a promo for fifteen minutes.

6 minutes ago, Jiji said:

Classic Cody. Just finished that dog shit of a main event. What were they thinking?

Still, three great bits in the music vid, Pac, and the best promo of the year. 

I am seriously starting to think that way. I need it, man. I want to see Kingston give his mom the title.

I want Eddie Kingston to win the AEW World Championship.

• Like 1