DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2020 - WEEK NINE

Dolfan in NYC

Ok, I don't care what unconfirmed off the field problems Haskins has had, but at this point you've got to start him to at least try to get his trade value up.

Because what's the fucking point of trying to win a horrible division while trotting out Alex Smith?  A nice story, but I'm not sure if he'd be able to lead them to wins at this point of his career.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Oh look at those Chargers new uniforms ?

That 67 yard FG sure did look like it had the distance.  Just way too far to the right 

Yeah. I think he just had to kick it so hard he couldn't keep it accurate at the same time.

29 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

Ok, I don't care what unconfirmed off the field problems Haskins has had, but at this point you've got to start him to at least try to get his trade value up.

Because what's the fucking point of trying to win a horrible division while trotting out Alex Smith?  A nice story, but I'm not sure if he'd be able to lead them to wins at this point of his career.

So of course - Rivera already announced Smith is the starter next week

If only the Texans only played the Jags they'd be undefeated for the year.  Thanks Tony Khan!

(Then again, BOB might still be coach)

At least JJ got to 100 sacks while he's still with the Texans.  Apparently it's all but certain he's going to be traded in the offseason. 

I am cry.

• Sad 1

I really like these Chargers uniforms. I've never warmed up to the powder blue in any of its incarnations. I wish they did white pants, rather than the solid navy, but it seems like monochrome jerseys are becoming more common

2 hours ago, hammerva said:

Yeah I knew this Steelers game was going to be difficult.  Tomlin just sucks against bad teams

This was the Steelers third straight road game, that’s sandwiched between two division rivals, and a backup QB. Those things have always been the Steelers kryptonite even back in the Chuck Noll days.