DVDVR Message Board

NOV 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

15 hours ago, Eoae said:

I’ve watched this several times and still can’t figure out how the spot was supposed to go.

I think that it's an attempt of a bulldog over the top rope, but he's holding him too far from the ropes.  I know that doesn't make sense, but that's what it looks like to me.

I just saw the new Botchamania and one of the endings is an Indiana Jones one where they show an INCREDIBLY obese wrestler cannonballing through the ropes and smushing a guy laying on a table outside. It's even more disgusting than those Yoko moves. If anybody has a gif of that, it should go here (I don't know the wrestlers or promotion).

9 hours ago, supremebve said:

I think that it's an attempt of a bulldog over the top rope, but he's holding him too far from the ropes.  I know that doesn't make sense, but that's what it looks like to me.

I was thinking a bulldog/flapjack combo, but that's not anything The Faces of Fear would have used. Maybe a Hart Attack but with Barbarian hitting the guy going towards the ropes they botched it?

21 hours ago, Pete said:

Now THAT'S a legdrop of doom.

There's no spot I love more in the world than the slam two Samoans together and they headbutt you in response spot.

• Like 2