DVDVR Message Board

NOV 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

7 hours ago, J.T. said:

Ain't love grand?

Grats to Su Yung on her second Impact Women's Championship title reign.  I'm not sure if they're the first husband / wife championship duo in Impact, though.  I want to say that John Morrison & Taya were champs at the same time, but I'm not sure.

I know Su and Swann are the first to win their titles at the same event, though.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, J.T. said:

Ain't love grand?

Grats to Su Yung on her second Impact Women's Championship title reign.  I'm not sure if they're the first husband / wife championship duo in Impact, though.  I want to say that John Morrison & Taya were champs at the same time, but I'm not sure.

Yeah, they both were champs through the first four of months of 2019.  Morrison lost the Impact title to Brian Cage (irrc) in April.  Taya kept the Knockouts title until the following January.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Infinit said:

Did they do a War Games with the Road Warriors/Sting/Luger/Nikita during the 88 Bash Tour?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHnyd5PgrV4/?igshid=iufhjn7q746s

Profightdb says no but they only have 4 matches for him from 1988. He did team with Sting against Arn and Tully though so it's not out of the realm of possibility that there was a house show WarGames.

http://www.profightdb.com/wrestlers/nikita-koloff-501.html?year=1988

• Like 1

Its possibly from s show where the Wargames team was Dusty, Sting, Luger and Nikita and the Warriors were in a different match and they just posed for the picture backstage with the paint gimmick. 

There were at least 2 or 3 Wargames with the above combo. 

I love these comments

orientaldiesel

Majority of wrestlers don't look like this anymore! Nothing but sub 200lb, CrossFit, recreationally built, glorified gymnasts make the majority of the roster!

@orientaldiesel so true. The product sucks now

At least 3 or 4 of the guys in the picture are cautionary tales.