DVDVR Message Board

NOV 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

5 hours ago, Zimbra said:

I bet Jim Ross gets a rubbery one just thinking about this picture.

Love the pic, but I'm wondering what this magazine is? Not one I'm familiar with and man...I thought I collected *all* of the wrestling mags during this time period. This will send me down a searching rabbit hole tonight for sure.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shane said:

Love the pic, but I'm wondering what this magazine is? Not one I'm familiar with and man...I thought I collected *all* of the wrestling mags during this time period. This will send me down a searching rabbit hole tonight for sure.

I did some googling and couldn't find any info, even though the cover claims it's the official UWF magazine.  There are a couple more covers on this pinterest page but that's as much as I can find

16 minutes ago, The Natural said:

"And...NNNNNEEEEEEWWWWW!!!" Howard Finkel. The best wrestling ring announcer of all time.

Agreed. It’s weird how WWE has made all of their announcers, male and female, sound the same. 

I also can’t stand Justin Roberts in AEW. H has that same WWE style. It’s be better if they found their own “voice”. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Log said:

Agreed. It’s weird how WWE has made all of their announcers, male and female, sound the same. 

I also can’t stand Justin Roberts in AEW. H has that same WWE style. It’s be better if they found their own “voice”. 

My turn to agree with you.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 5:00 PM, Eoae said:

What is the third Jackson brother (Malachi) up to these days?  I haven’t seen his name anywhere in several years.

When BTE were showing matches from The Jackson Compound, he was the referee.