DVDVR Message Board

NOV 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

11 hours ago, D.Z said:

TeamPiper_crop_exact.jpg?w=642&h=429&q=7

Considering this was the last seconds of Virgil's honeymoon with the fans (he WAS very over from after WMVII through SummerSlam'91 until he lost the million$ title back to Dibiase) this is pretty damn awesome face team. Virgil still improved in the ring for about a year and then it all went down the shitter. It's kinda hard to believe this team actually lost, even if the decision itself was questionable at best. Obviously, the team they faced was very formidable, as well!

• Like 3

Photos taken by me of Neville's Red Arrow:

11078156_10152795765278862_6129779324422

Neville's Red Arrow to Finn Balor, April 2015. The first wrestling show I ever attended live. This was the opening match. A date I'll never forget made better by DANIEL BRYAN wrestling on the card. Two days later he wrestled his last match on the tour pulled from the remaining dates and retired in February 2016. Daniel Bryan was cleared to wrestle again in March 2018.

15025147_10154012302168862_2124990773746

Neville's Red Arrow to Bo Dallas, November 2016.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Shartnado said:

Considering this was the last seconds of Virgil's honeymoon with the fans (he WAS very over from after WMVII through SummerSlam'91 until he lost the million$ title back to Dibiase) this is pretty damn awesome face team. Virgil still improved in the ring for about a year and then it all went down the shitter. It's kinda hard to believe this team actually lost, even if the decision itself was questionable at best. Obviously, the team they faced was very formidable, as well!

Funny thing is without knowing this was posted I saw this match last night.  People really wanted him in against Dibiase and at first he'd be in for a short time before tagging out.  Then near the end Ted shut everything that Virgil did down.  You could hear the crowd get deflated and no wonder that was it for him.

As for the match itself despite Warlord and Virgil being in there it was really fun seeing the other six go at it.  I just wish that the fourth man on each team was better and they had a satisfying match finish as it could have been one of the all-time great SS matches.  Still worth checking out though.

9 hours ago, The Natural said:

EnDY-foXYAUSZDJ?format=jpg&name=large

Seth's got the "Your contractor has a court date" look going for him.

(Credit: Dean for the line)

I focused on Becky's face first and didn't recognize her until I saw the pregnancy belly and account name