DVDVR Message Board

NOV 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

2 hours ago, Infinit said:

Did they do a War Games with the Road Warriors/Sting/Luger/Nikita during the 88 Bash Tour?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHnyd5PgrV4/?igshid=iufhjn7q746s

JCP @ Richmond, VA - Coliseum - July 15, 1988
Lex Luger, Sting, the Road Warriors, & Nikita Koloff defeated NWA World Champion Ric Flair, NWA US Champion Barry Windham, JJ Dillon, NWA Tag Team Champions Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard in Wargames

JCP @ Johnson City, TN - Freedom Hall - July 24, 1988
Lex Luger, Sting, Nikita Koloff, & the Road Warriors vs. NWA World Champion Ric Flair, NWA US Champion Barry Windham, NWA Tag Team Champions Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard, & JJ Dillon (Wargames)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nakanishi is here to make everything alright.
001.jpg

It's from a post about some lecture he's going to give at an upcoming fair-type thing. I love this translation. It's a fairly accurate translation too.
"We will deliver a warm message unique to Mr. Nakanishi who has walked honestly despite being clumsy."

Edited by Ryan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, DreamBroken said:

JCP @ Richmond, VA - Coliseum - July 15, 1988
Lex Luger, Sting, the Road Warriors, & Nikita Koloff defeated NWA World Champion Ric Flair, NWA US Champion Barry Windham, JJ Dillon, NWA Tag Team Champions Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard in Wargames

JCP @ Johnson City, TN - Freedom Hall - July 24, 1988
Lex Luger, Sting, Nikita Koloff, & the Road Warriors vs. NWA World Champion Ric Flair, NWA US Champion Barry Windham, NWA Tag Team Champions Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard, & JJ Dillon (Wargames)

I was at the RVA show with my dad.  I was 17 years old.   

If I look hard enough in my box of stuff, I can probably find the ticket stub.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, clintthecrippler said:

I know objectively that's a real photo, but it really does look a photo of the other three that Virgil photoshopped himself into so he can fake the autographs of the others, sign it himself, and then sell it at conventions.

Sigh... I actually bought that picture and had Virgil sign it at an indy show I went to! ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Roddy used to call Bret (and Owen) his cousins as a mark of affection and respect. Then he found out that Stu had a great great et cetera Grandmother who was from the same part of Western Canada as Roddy's family and who's maiden name was Tombs. So he decided that since spelling wasn't standardised in the 1850s, they probably were actually related after all.

• Like 4