DVDVR Message Board

NOV 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

48 minutes ago, Goodear said:

Right and it doesn't bring up anything else.

Nothing at all.

Sorry to pile on but I think this was from the same episode where they did a 'Taker tribute show and showed the Boneyard match on Smackdown.  So I get what you're saying but in this case that was the intent.  Maybe a tad ill-advised considering how people would respond but who am I to judge.

49 minutes ago, The Natural said:

I knew today marks the 15th anniversary of Eddie Guerrero's passing. We love and miss you, Eddie Guerrero.

It's really been 15 years since Eddie passed?  Fucking hell, man.  When it was 14 years I checked out the tribute shows which is good if you want to cry buckets of tears.  I think this time around I'll watch his matches.  And if you want to see Eddie's Mexico work then Roy Lucier has a lucha channel on Youtube that has some gems from him.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Sorry to pile on but I think this was from the same episode where they did a 'Taker tribute show and showed the Boneyard match on Smackdown.  So I get what you're saying but in this case that was the intent.  Maybe a tad ill-advised considering how people would respond but who am I to judge.

It's really been 15 years since Eddie passed?  Fucking hell, man.  When it was 14 years I checked out the tribute shows which is good if you want to cry buckets of tears.  I think this time around I'll watch his matches.  And if you want to see Eddie's Mexico work then Roy Lucier has a lucha channel on Youtube that has some gems from him.

Thanks, @NikoBaltimore on both counts.

Yeah, 15 years. Glad I recorded the live broadcast of RAW paying tribute to Eddie Guerrero with the tribute video set to Johnny Cash's Hurt cover as Sky Sports dubbed it on the prime time repeat. I vividly remember that and the Smackdown tribute show video with 3 Doors Down's Here Without You. 

• Like 1

Ain't love grand?

Grats to Su Yung on her second Impact Women's Championship title reign.  I'm not sure if they're the first husband / wife championship duo in Impact, though.  I want to say that John Morrison & Taya were champs at the same time, but I'm not sure.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 5

On 11/13/2020 at 1:51 AM, odessasteps said:

It’s like the Stud Stable, when the manager is the tallest guy in the group.

This is very accurate, although in this case everyone but Pat is a stud, where as in the Stable, the real stud was Parker!

...500th post and talking about Col. Robert Parker's junk...again. I can live with that.

Edited by Shartnado
I need more hobbies!
  • Like 1