DVDVR Message Board

NOV 2020 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

11 hours ago, RolandTHTG said:

Simply Ravishing. Great track. Didn't fit him at all. Far too up tempo.

I really love that song.  It's too up tempo for him but damn if I'm still not jamming along to it when it's on.

14 hours ago, elizium said:

I need all theme songs to let me know what the wrestlers opinions are re: asses. Who loves to love them? Kick 'em? Shove 'em? Stick 'em?

If you want themes that beat you over the head with that try the WCW Slam Jam album.  I don't think they were all used for themes but they basically spell out the entire story for each wrestler.  And also check out the one for Steamboat.  It's very much a Steely Dan type song that I like but it would make for one horrible theme.  But if you like themes talking about how women love him but he's a family man then that is the song for you.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Nothing beat the Bundy figure, three pounds of solid lacrosse ball type rubber that could break your foot if you dropped that fucker.  

A burglar broke into our family home. Did my father grab the shotgun? No...He went straight for the Bundy LJN. #Subdued

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

30 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

If anyone is interested - @Rev Ray just did a little history of the Dancing Steve Richards shirt on Twitter. @Pete may or may not have more insight

Thread

I really wish I could find my archive of reports,  I know on some iteration of the lll website and rspw, I had a report for that show, but im sure it is like 4 computers ago.

2 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

I really wish I could find my archive of reports,  I know on some iteration of the lll website and rspw, I had a report for that show, but im sure it is like 4 computers ago.

Google has a horsey approximation of RSPW. I poked around and saw your New Jack City report among some other stuff...

If you rolled the Bundy figure like a bowling ball, he would do 20 cartwheels across the living room floor.

I have also used the Steamboat and Bundy figures to teach Latin lessons to homeschool kids. They did a Tonight Show gimmick, complete with theme song. Steamboat was Johnny Carson (as Alberto Latino), with Bundy as his Ed McMahon (Tiny Latino Jr.).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

Unfortunately 3 of the links were to the same show, but man, rspw con 1...  so old.  

Gah! Not sure how that happened. I promise they were different at the time... ?