DVDVR Message Board

NOV 2020 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

10 hours ago, Eoae said:

Honestly, I think we're all feeling salty these days.  I mostly feel like I haven't been able to relax and take a breath since.... February?  January?  Pandemic fear is eating me alive most days.  I don't sleep much and wake up most mornings wondering if I can get through the day and holding my breath for whatever bad news the day brings.  I'm definitely feeling a lot edgier than I used to.

Hang in there, buddy.  This is a real shit time right now and I'm sure just about everyone feels like you do.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, D.Z said:

Thunderdome probably moving to Tropicana Field, so more screens.

I wonder if they'll allow more fans in. I think Desantis lifted limits on occupancy at the arena owners discretion but of course, I don't expect Tropicana to allow anything close to full occupancy. But, knowing the WWE and Vince...

11 minutes ago, notoriusvig said:

I wonder if they'll allow more fans in. I think Desantis lifted limits on occupancy at the arena owners discretion but of course, I don't expect Tropicana to allow anything close to full occupancy. But, knowing the WWE and Vince...

They need to be extremely cautious about it.  If a fucking SmackDown becomes a notorious super spreader event at the height of a pandemic...  

I think Colt and Cody have one also.  Colt sells his through is official page and Cody's I know was a thing for awhile.  Don't know how good they are as children's books but I kind of wish I had a kid so I can read them to him/her.

As for that West Side Story deal of the modern Rumble promos that might be my favorite.  It was so absurd that I just couldn't help but fall in love with it.  So imagine my disappointment when getting the DVD and it had generic music instead.

5 hours ago, notoriusvig said:

Another thing to see is how well they’ll draw running twice a week in the same place. Aew is down to only selling 2/3 of the tickets for sale because you just can’t draw weekly from the same place unless you’re Tokyo or Mexico City. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, notoriusvig said:

I guess they could do something similar like NXT with letting some fans in, or could just be screens for more months. But WWE does want lots of fans in when Wrestlemania happens.

Edited by D.Z

9 minutes ago, Infinit said:

What are AEW tickets prices? Maybe they have to treat their tapings like Center Stage and offer free or cheap tickets to maintain numbers?

Seeing as they just had Bischoff there*, he would adamantly say offering free tickets is a really, really bad idea.

*For anyone to do whether it be WWE or AEW

Edited by Elsalvajeloco