DVDVR Message Board

NOV 2020 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Yeah I mean look at that 30 minutes iron man match Ziggler and Rollins had a few years ago. They had already wrestled 30+ prior in standard matches.  No one bought into it, they didn't change up the flow of the match. It has to be approached differently.

3 minutes ago, Six String Orchestra said:

Yeah I mean look at that 30 minutes iron man match Ziggler and Rollins had a few years ago. 

I refuse to do this! You can't make me! Am I being detained?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Yeah, I would assume that considering the current president, the entrance music would just be the 90210 theme. 

Actually, that would be dope-ass entrance music.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Six String Orchestra said:

Yeah I mean look at that 30 minutes iron man match Ziggler and Rollins had a few years ago. They had already wrestled 30+ prior in standard matches.  No one bought into it, they didn't change up the flow of the match. It has to be approached differently.

That was an epic match. Well, not the match itself but the crowd shitting all over it and trying to entertain themselves by doing the 5-4-3-2-1-buzzzzzz every minute until Vince ordered production to remove the clock from the tron, only for the crowd first starting to chant "bring back the clock" (or something similar) AND doing that 5-4-3-2-1-buzz thing multiple times per minute.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robert s said:

That was an epic match. Well, not the match itself but the crowd shitting all over it and trying to entertain themselves

Edited the quote for size purposes.

Yeah, they failed to engage the crowd so like all WWE crowds they were left to entertain themselves!

Plus WWE never has time limits so it's also a play on a facet they never utilize. AEW had that Omega-Pac iron man match that was awesome, convinced me to purchase a ppv for the first time from them.

8 hours ago, nate said:

There went my chance. ?

#Itsstillrealtomedammit

It's probably just as well.  Your chances of dating Lexi/Alexa are probably a lot less than your chances of being pepper sprayed by her and having your face shoved in the concrete by a smelly cop who forgot to use deodorant before his shift started.  That's probably not your thing.

(And, if it is your thing, there are probably other places to get that, particularly if you're willing to leave a few bucks on the nightstand afterwards.)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Casey said:

Every time I see who Alexa is dating (I guess now engaged to), I always think it's the guy from Yellowcard but it's a completely different dude that I've never heard of.

Jesus I'm on the floor convulsing in laughter because that is such a great line. Well done!

2 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I... don't know who he is.  And I'm a guy who knows who Lil' Baby is AND who Da Baby is.  

Unless you are a college sophomore or younger I'm shocked you didn't get the reference.

Edit: Or are you referring to not knowing who the guy she just got engaged to is an I misunderstood? If so my apologies, I too have no idea who the heck he is. 

Edited by sabremike