DVDVR Message Board

NOV 2020 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

30 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

If anyone is interested - @Rev Ray just did a little history of the Dancing Steve Richards shirt on Twitter. @Pete may or may not have more insight

Thread

I really wish I could find my archive of reports,  I know on some iteration of the lll website and rspw, I had a report for that show, but im sure it is like 4 computers ago.

2 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

I really wish I could find my archive of reports,  I know on some iteration of the lll website and rspw, I had a report for that show, but im sure it is like 4 computers ago.

Google has a horsey approximation of RSPW. I poked around and saw your New Jack City report among some other stuff...

If you rolled the Bundy figure like a bowling ball, he would do 20 cartwheels across the living room floor.

I have also used the Steamboat and Bundy figures to teach Latin lessons to homeschool kids. They did a Tonight Show gimmick, complete with theme song. Steamboat was Johnny Carson (as Alberto Latino), with Bundy as his Ed McMahon (Tiny Latino Jr.).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

Unfortunately 3 of the links were to the same show, but man, rspw con 1...  so old.  

Gah! Not sure how that happened. I promise they were different at the time... ?

14 minutes ago, nofuture said:

This sounds both totally ominous and totally bullshit at the same time.

Gee, I sure hope no-one thinks that crashing this particular party and spoiling Undertaker's final farewell is a good idea! I will be suprised if this goes off without a hitch.