DVDVR Message Board

UFC Fight Night on ESPN+ 38: Hall vs. Silva (10/31/2020) - Las Vegas, NV (UFC APEX)

Elsalvajeloco

1 hour ago, Ultimo Necro said:

Kevin Holland is not putting up with this kids nonsense. TO THE GROUND!

Edit - literally as I typed that the finish happened. Not sure what happened but it didn’t look nice

Sounds like a stinger.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ultimo Necro said:

Glad to hear he seems ok. Was worried when I heard “he said it was his neck”

Hell, I thought it was a rib. We just saw that with Woodley. That's something that typically happens when the guy on top lands across the abdomen of his opponent on a takedown/slam.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ultimo Necro said:

I’m not crying, your crying. That interview with Bisping and Anderson was kind of beautiful.

I kinda wish he was able to go out with the Adesanya fight since you cannot get any more symbolic than that. However, if this is indeed the last fight, another guy who spent most of his career emulating Anderson Silva in Uriah Hall would also be fitting.

• Like 1

It would have been so funny if Camo shorts guy spends months campaigning to fight in Camo shorts and then lost when he finally wore them. Almost happened.

It's a bit odd, because he's not actually ex-military, is he? He just likes Camo because he hangs around with Redneck Militia types or something.

7 hours ago, AxB said:

It would have been so funny if Camo shorts guy spends months campaigning to fight in Camo shorts and then lost when he finally wore them. Almost happened.

It's a bit odd, because he's not actually ex-military, is he? He just likes Camo because he hangs around with Redneck Militia types or something.

i dunno about him, but in general the "camo" look is embraced by a lot of people who are in to hunting, fishing, 4 wheeling, country music, and pickup trucks. it's not just a "redneck militia" thing. although that wouldn't surprise me either.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, twiztor said:

i dunno about him, but in general the "camo" look is embraced by a lot of people who are in to hunting, fishing, 4 wheeling, country music, and pickup trucks. it's not just a "redneck militia" thing. although that wouldn't surprise me either.

Living in Arkansas (Bentonville/Northwest Arkansas to specific), I can say that's a big thing and there are good sized companies down here dedicated just to that (for fishing/hunting/outdoor). Outdoor Cap is like the biggest one, and that's based here in Bentonville.

As you can see, camo is par for the course.