DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2020 - WEEK EIGHT

Dolfan in NYC

Not sure what score is more surprising.   The Vikings in complete control over the Packers or the Bengals ahead of the Titans.    If they can get some players around him that actually stay healthy, Joe Burrow could be a top tier QB

This is probably Buffalo best chance in many years to beat the Patriots and once again it is struggle.  

Edited by hammerva

Whoever gave the Bears their half time pep talk needs to be tossed into Lake Michigan.

Also Joe Buck and Aikman are pushing for Trubisky to come in. 

I'm dying inside with every tick of the clock.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Just FYI, on the previous play, the Saints player stuck his finger into the face of the Chicago guy.  

It's still completely inexcusable, but he was provoked. 

Pretty sure the player who got poked in the face wasn't Wims, which makes it even stupider.

40 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

I'm sorry jae

I wanted us to beat Sean Payton so bad.

I think I had us at 4-4, by the half way point, so I'm "happy" I guess. But goddamn this was such a winnable game.

• Like 1

Well this is a bit frightening:

The Trent Brown situation has gotten a little more serious, and it’s no surprise why players like quarterback Derek Carr were concerned. It’s also no surprise why someone like coach Jon Gruden would downplay the situation.

According to NFL Media, Brown’s hospitalization resulted from a mishap with his pregame IV. Apparently, air entered his bloodstream, requiring immediate medical attention. He will stay overnight for further testing and observation.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/11/01/trent-browns-hospitalization-arose-from-iv-mishap/