DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2020 - WEEK SEVEN

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

Beckham getting hurt trying to tackle someone after an interception and basically get dropped by his own player by his legs is so Browns 

Baker Mayfield is quickly becoming my least favorite Browns player of all time.  He isn't the worst quarterback we've had, hell he might be the best, but no quarterback has made more of a negative impact on the rest of the offense than Baker Mayfield.  Seriously, the rest of those terrible quarterbacks were surrounded by terrible skill position talent.  He's surrounded by great skill position talent and actively makes them worse.

7 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Wait...is everyone being forced to watch DAL @ WFT?

That's rather unfortunate.

Most markets still default to Dallas when choosing a game to air so yeah - without looking at the distribution map - I think a lot of the country is getting that game

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Most markets still default to Dallas when choosing a game to air so yeah - without looking at the distribution map - I think a lot of the country is getting that game

I don't think we're winning the East.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

07-FOX-V5.png

It's not AS bad as you would think

Problem is this is the CBS game

07-CBS-E.png

And that's a blowout too

At least the CBS game features 2 very good, undefeated teams. And although I'm a Steelers fan, I'm not counting out the Titans.