DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2020 - WEEK SEVEN

Dolfan in NYC

2 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Andy Dalton Down.  

JAMES MADISON Powerhouse Ben DiNucci is up. 

Jon Bostic got tossed for it

The hit was so late they might have tossed his Dad too

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

Titans have dominated most of the 2nd half and now only down 4.   And Henry is entering beast mode

Steelers need a time eating TD drive on this drive. This holding penalty on the kickoff is not a good start lol

15 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

Can't wait to hear what a certain Kyle Allen jock sniffer says on the radio tomorrow morning.

Wait, there are people who think that Kyle Allen is good?  If Kyle Allen is your quarterback, you are going to draft a quarterback in the next draft.

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

That's nonsense.  They weren't picking up at 4th and 9 from their own 26th, and they aren't winning this game.  They can turn it over on downs deep in their own territory, but it isn't going to make a difference one way or the other.  They'll still end up losing.

• Like 1

If there was any other living breathing defensive back that "Amazing" pass by Mayfield is a pick and the Bengals win

Edited by sabremike

After the Steelers/Titans game our CBS feed went to the Browns/Bengals game. I saw the TD pass.

And then I saw....someone that I used to know....for the first time since that one time....and he missed the PAT.