DVDVR Message Board

AEW - OCT 2020

Flair’s Shadow

I'm looking forward to Pac returning but I wonder what he'll think of Death Triangle morphing into a group with BBB and Kingston.  I would personally wish there was a way to  re-establish that but we'll see what happens.

Edited by NikoBaltimore

Considering they've been teasing dissension between Penta and Fenix, possibly Triangulo de la Muerta ends up as Pac, Fenix and someone else. Either that or Penta falls out with his best friend.

If you think, AEW has existed for 22 months, been having shows for a year and a half, and been on TV for a year. And right now, the people on the roster who are in the 'Good Hand' spot are all more prominent and important in the promotion than Shawn Spears is.

Excited to see Pac return. It adds a new wrinkle to Kingston's family if Pac is loosely allied with them, or Pac might be gunning for them if they follow WWE logic (if Wrestler A is friends with Wrestler B and becomes friends with Wrestler C, Wrestler B must become jealous and turn on Wrestler A). And if Pete Dunne is looking real jacked (baby) then I can't imagine what Pac has become. Hopefully real fat, that would be funny.

6 hours ago, Goodear said:

I find Archer to be very performative in that I don't believe he's really beating up a rando before every match. He doesn't have the air of believability that someone like Eddie Kingston has.

That's it exactly! He comes across as a guy performing a role, which is deadly for pro wrestling.

Also, re: the cleanshaven picture - with his current facial hair he looks like Al Snow.

• Haha 1