DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

19 hours ago, AxB said:

When ring entrances go horribly, horribly wrong:

Reveal hidden contents

WARNING: Grotesque Injury Footage inside.

Yeah, so that was unexpected. I'm sure there would be a perfect soundbite somewhere of JR yelling about anatomy not being supposed to bend that way. Hell, even the By Gawd, he's broken in half isn't THAT much of a hyperbole for this one!

16 hours ago, D.Z said:

BlaringSnoopyAnemone-size_restricted.gif

I'm not sure what makes me feel dumber: not immediately realizing DEATH Yama-San was Kaori Yoneyama, or that Gogiken Death was DEATH Yama-San. ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/26/2020 at 6:24 PM, notoriusvig said:

I still want to know about the Nash blood thing.  That wasn't planned was it, in terms of the trajectory?

No, not planned.  The gif is from the New Blood-Millionaires Club feud.  New Blood beating up someone in the ring, Nash comes out with a baseball bat to chase them off, ends up standing alone in the ring while Russo comes out and cuts a promo on Kevin.  Promo ends with "blood" falling from the ceiling (New Blood?  Get it?).  But, WCW being WCW, Nash was standing in the a bit off center and the blood shower  missed him and just splattered him.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

What was Nash's reaction to the blood? 

Not much.  He stood in the center of the ring glaring at Russo and the New Blood (who were gathered on the ramp in front of the Jumbotron).  Enough blood splashed onto Nash’s clothes so that the effect wasn’t totally lost.  Though I assume the plan was to have him drenched in blood horror movie-style. 

Edited by Eoae
Typos