DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2020 WRESTLING PHOTOS

11 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Bragging Rights 2010. Match of the Night and one of the best WWE matches that year.

Dat physique on Ziggler, tho! Until like 2013(?) he was quite the specimen! At some point he must have figured no matter how jacked he gets or how hard he bumps, they will not push him to the very top. Then he eased up on whatever he was doing back then and slowly started resembling the Ziggler we know today.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

Hellwig, trying to make the world work.

Oh, no you didn't! I was going to reference some New Romantic/Wave bands or lyrics, but I probably won't. Yet, for some reason "Don't you want me" by The Human League is playing inside my head.

2 hours ago, Zimbra said:

George Kittle is apparently a big Pentagon Zero fan.

That was covered at some length in the build up to the Super Bowl. How Kittle does the Cero Miedo as his first down celebration and attended like a dozen indie shows at Mania week 2019.

9 hours ago, The Natural said:

As Hell in a Cell's tonight, let's go back to THAT Hell in a Cell match between Seth Rollins and the Fiend last year...

EGPdcArXoAUenOW?format=jpg&name=small

EGPhRBnWoAE6Aob?format=jpg&name=900x900

Seth Rollins vs The Fiend inside Hell in a Cell was one of the worst booked matches in wrestling history.

To be fair the match ended in referee stoppage. Still a dumb finish seeing that Seth was already failing as champ, and Bray shouldn't have taken any losses that weren't due to dqs from trying to murder his opponents. WWE also does stoppages super rarely so the crowd wasn't at all used to it enough to understand it. I think they also failed to actually announce the ending properly which made it even more amazingly stupid.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Shartnado said:

Oh, no you didn't! I was going to reference some New Romantic/Wave bands or lyrics, but I probably won't. Yet, for some reason "Don't you want me" by The Human League is playing inside my head.

I don't think Sting was working in a cocktail bar when they met. Could be wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ElMd8kFXEAARorP?format=png&name=small

JWA Training with Rikidozan. Giant Baba and Antonio Inoki are on the right.

Ek9WAvhWkAIv0ka?format=png&name=small

Genichiro Tenryu announcing that he's leaving Sumo to join All Japan.

Edited by AxB
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, The Great ML said:

I think it’s Owen with Bruce cropped out.

Well, that's actually so much better, because Owen is awesome. I was debating whether this was Bruce or Owen, but went with Bruce against my better judgment, due to his history with Pillman!