DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2020 WRESTLING PHOTOS

7 minutes ago, Ace said:

Beek mashes up gimmicks together in Photoshop. 

Didn’t know that.  It looked kinda photoshopped but it also looked like it could one of Vojce’s wrestlecrao gimmicks from the 1990’s.

Ek2o_OyX0AEQZSA?format=jpg&name=medium

A list of the total combined days that various WWE Women have held titles. I don't know if holding multiple titles at the same time counted as double though. But why Charlotte and Bayley are both well up in the top 5 and Sasha's down in 16th I don't know. Well, I do, because she had all these really short reigns, but I don't know why she kept losing belts right after she won them.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AxB said:

I don't know. Well, I do, because she had all these really short reigns, but I don't know why she kept losing belts right after she won them.

Because they started off not realizing she was the most over of anyone in the match at WM32 and they continued to double down on a couple others afterwards.  I think they realize her worth now but screw 'em.   This is the way. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Because they started off not realizing she was the most over of anyone in the match at WM32 and they continued to double down on a couple others afterwards.  I think they realize her worth now but screw 'em.   This is the way. 

That's a match Sasha really should have won. There's others as well including Becky Lynch inside Hell in a Cell last year. It's telling that Bayley barbed Banks recently saying she's never successfully defended the WWE RAW Women's Championship before. Really bad Banks has never had a long run with the top singles women's championship. Hopefully that changes when Banks beats Bayley to win the WWE Smackdown Women's Championship for the first time inside Hell in a Cell.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1