DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2020 WRESTLING TALK

1 hour ago, odessasteps said:

Too funny to not spread the word:

Andrew Yang is on jerichos pod today. 

Truly the Match Made in Heaven, 2020 Version. 

Danhausen looking surprisingly more disturbing without the Demon facepaint, while discussing whether or not Warhorse should have punched Arn Anderson in the dick.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

? Award show, though. 

Did Tuesday Night Titans ever have a segment breakout into a musical?

Andre the Giant performed “The Fish Song”.

Jimmy Hart lip-synced “Eat Your Heart Out, Rick Springfield”.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Andy in Kansas said:

RF is offering the DVD for a cool $12 American before taxes and shipping. Highspots has a video download listed at the low low price of $9.99. 

It's also on their monthly streaming service for the same $9.99 a month as well.

Well I know what I'm never be doing on a Friday night. 

Heading into these final months I am a little surprised at how well in ring the wrestling world has handled the restrictions this year. Seemed we wouldn't adapt to no crowds when it started. 

Today I learned that Greg Valentine and Brian Knobbs are related. But despite greatly resembling one another, they're only Brothers in-law. Also JBL is Blackjack Lanza's nephew(?).

Also I'm reading Roddy Piper's book (well technically two of his children wrote it, because Roddy died while researching his early childhood). Anyone who attended Starrcade '83 as a fan saw the Dog Collars and Chain exhibited in the lobby before the show started, because Crockett wanted people to know it wasn't gimmicked. But then Piper and Valentine did the match again, around the circuit for the next week.

Also, when he was 20 years old and wrestling in Texas, he was living in his car with a pet Pitbull, which he named Kayfabe.

• Like 7