DVDVR Message Board

The 2020 NBA Finals: Los Angeles vs. Miami

Dolfan in NYC

7 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

Miami in 5

I can’t wait for Dolfan to kick you out of this thread. Between your post where you spend 95% of it kissing AD and Lebron’s asses then picking Miami in 4, then now picking Miami in 5. It’s clear you’re doing your usual terrible troll job, and it’s not even funny.

At least my Miami in 6 pick was a legit pick, and one I’ll stand by. Plus what happened to Dwight being unplayable? You’re by far the dumbest poster in this topic.

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Dragic tore his plantar last night.  

He should be ready for next season.  ? 

Just more obstacles to overcome...  

You gotta start reading the other posts.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jaedmc said:

Lighten the fuck up.

Why because you like his crap posts? I’m sorry I can’t post something dumb as often as he does, especially crap that’s just to jab at an Admin when his team already lost a game, and their three best players all got injured (Bam, Dragic, and Butler). 

He should have been told off after that stupid as shit post singing the praises of Lebron and AD when he bashes literally every skilled player that’s not on the Rockets any other time. Then in the same post he’s dumb enough to pick Miami in 4 thinking he’s cute only to follow it up with stupid shit (that I called him out for, and last nights game proved) about Dwight Howard being a complete liability, and being “unplayable” in this series.

But yeah you do you, and stick up for that tool. 

While I wouldn't go so far as to say that game was winnable, I will say that second half was a LOT better than the first.  

Hopefully Bam will be back for game 3 and they can put it together and make it a series.