DVDVR Message Board

Pro Wrestling NOAH

Johnny Rodz

Marufuji will do one of those wrestler vs boxer sparring matches, against comedian comedian (TKO Takayuki Kinoshita).

20211127-00247381-encount-000-9-view.jpgo

Also something will be announced tomorrow, one of the largest announcements in history for the Budokan show.

I’m still chest kicking pumped up. Might be recency bias but that Nakajima vs Kenoh might be my MOTY. And I’m a huge current Danielson in AEW run mark.

Any recommendations with either of these guys to keep my pumped fist pumping?

• Like 2

Well, I guess I gotta wait for the new one to get uploaded, but I watched the N-1 final and I was absolutely glued to the screen. Nobody should ever do strike exchanges anymore unless they can match the withering brutality those two can. (Well, nobody should do strike exchanges anymore at all, but just so you know.) 

Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta

Kenoh v Nakajima was top, we can throw strike exchanges in the bin after that surely.

I am once again imploring the rasslin gods to bless us with NOAH v NJPW Wargames. 

10 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Well, I guess I gotta wait for the new one to get uploaded, but I watched the N-1 final and I was absolutely glued to the screen. Nobody should ever do strike exchanges anymore unless they can match the withering brutality those two can. (Well, nobody should do strike exchanges anymore at all, but just so you know.) 

Wrestle Universe is free for the remainder of 2021. Live and on demand NOAH with regular English commentary plus DDT, TJPW, GanPro. 

You’ll be required to pay January’s membership fee of 900¥/about $8. 

NOAH’s big Nippon Budokan show on 1 Jan has KENTA in action and Shiozaki challenging Nakajima. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1