DVDVR Message Board

Pro Wrestling NOAH

Johnny Rodz

They seem to have implied that the final Mutoh match will be as Muta in the English commentary last night. I wonder if that's the one they bring Sting in for.

• Like 1

He has 4 matches left,  the last match will be as himself Muto, while the one before that will be the Great Muta's last match.

There will be no Great Muta inheritor, anyone else next will have to be the Great "insert whatever" next.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Blue Dragon said:

As soon as results stated he wasn’t there, first thoughts were immediately ‘what’s he done this time?’. Tame by current standards but not within the culture he should be respecting and appreciating his opportunities. 

1 hour ago, Blue Dragon said:

There are very few things I find more sad and awful than seeing someone blessed with real God given talent just decide to throw it all away and waste it. He has officially reached Teddy Hart status with this move, how could he not have the money to buy protein powder? Why would you throw away literally your last chance in pro wrestling over that???

7 hours ago, sabremike said:

There are very few things I find more sad and awful than seeing someone blessed with real God given talent just decide to throw it all away and waste it. He has officially reached Teddy Hart status with this move, how could he not have the money to buy protein powder? Why would you throw away literally your last chance in pro wrestling over that???

See, my issue is what if Japanese fitness shop and gym and drugstore etc employees start assuming that all big bald Canadians are petty protein thieves? That will screw my life up!

Also, and it's related, anyone who enjoys schadenfreude should watch this Jeff Cobb press conference.

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Gordlow said:

See, my issue is what if Japanese fitness shop and gym and drugstore etc employees start assuming that all big bald Canadians are petty protein thieves? That will screw my life up!

Also, and it's related, anyone who enjoys schadenfreude should watch this Jeff Cobb press conference.

Look, you’ve had a good run Gordlow…

Rough delivery but a great gag from Cobb

Sure takes a long time to get a flight out of Tokyo these days. Good luck with the ‘re-evaluating my life’s path’ for a few weeks before re-surfacing on some Canadian shit shows

• Haha 2

So, basically he took the deal, is deported for life and is lying and we'll never know for sure. Got it. Allegedly.

Edited by Ryan
  • Like 2

Kaito announced his own youtube channel

The blocks for N-1 Victory

A Block
Kenoh 
Kazuyuki Fujita
Go Shiozaki
Masato Tanaka
Masaaki Mochizuki
Hideki Suzuki
Anthony Greene
El Hijo de Dr. Wagner Jr.

B Block
Masa Funaki
Kaito Kiyomiya
Katsuhiko Nakajima 
Takashi Sugiura
Masa Kitamiya
Satoshi Kojima
Timothy Thatcher
Jack Morris

Wish Kojima would transfer to NOAH for good.

• Like 2