DVDVR Message Board

Pro Wrestling NOAH

Johnny Rodz

While current Go's finishers are the Gowan Lariats and the Moonsault, Go's supermove is the Emerald Frosion, not really a super finisher but super move that does alot of damage to the other guy.

The push-ups Kenoh and Kojima did differently are the push-ups and Kojimas's Lion push-ups of NJPW. If Kojima wins in the title match he will take Kenoh as his protege and make him do 1000 Lion push-ups.

Kenoh wants to debut his own Lion Mark t shirt to troll Kojima. 

Edited by Blue Dragon

Other than being handsome, nothing about Kaito's presence screams ace or star to me. He comes off like a nerd. Japanese promotions are down bad right now. Best guy outside of NJPW is a JTTS in AEW for the time being.

On 7/9/2022 at 7:16 PM, Jiji said:

Other than being handsome, nothing about Kaito's presence screams ace or star to me. He comes off like a nerd. Japanese promotions are down bad right now. Best guy outside of NJPW is a JTTS in AEW for the time being.

I gotta be honest, that's wild to me. Kaito really grew into the role when he was GHC HW champion way back in 2019 and the only reason he comes across as a geek now is that his booking in the Cyberfight era has been, to put it kindly, total dogshit. If they actually got behind him again & he wasn't a sacrificial lamb to Mutoh & friends he'd be back there sharpish.

Takeshita is great but I'm not taking him over Shiozaki or Miyahara if I'm drafting a wrestling promotion today.

5 minutes ago, Kropotkin's Beard said:

Takeshita is great but I'm not taking him over Shiozaki or Miyahara if I'm drafting a wrestling promotion today.

If I was drafting an American promotion, I would take Takeshita.  He is the new Barry Windham.

• Like 2

NOAH DESTINATION  Budokan ticket sales

VIP seats  sold out
Arena S seats  sold out
Arena A seats  few seats left
1st floor stand seats  plenty seats left
2nd floor stand S seats  plenty seats left
2nd floor stand A seats  few seats left
SD seats  plenty seats left