DVDVR Message Board

Pro Wrestling NOAH

Johnny Rodz

3 hours ago, Mark Pickering said:

Wrestle Universe is free for the remainder of 2021. Live and on demand NOAH with regular English commentary plus DDT, TJPW, GanPro. 

You’ll be required to pay January’s membership fee of 900¥/about $8. 

NOAH’s big Nippon Budokan show on 1 Jan has KENTA in action and Shiozaki challenging Nakajima. 

Does Wrestle Universe have all the old NOAH shows? 

38 minutes ago, Mark Pickering said:

CyberFight are adding shows from a few years ago from Samurai and trying to make in roads with the footage fro the glory days. Takagi said it's difficult but they're trying. 

Thanks for checking. Give Takagi my best. Say, “Takagi, Octopus wishes you well.”

3 hours ago, The Natural said:

THAT tag team match was my 2005 MOTY, the best bout in Pro Wrestling NOAH history and one of the greatest matches of all time.

That match is so good. Excellent standing on the apron emotion from Kobashi. I do always wonder why anyone in NOAH tries to do a side headlock, it never works out.

• Like 2

Purolove

NOAH "NOAH THE NEW YEAR 2022", 01.01.2022 (Abema)
Tokyo Nippon Budokan

1. Junta Miyawaki & Kinya Okada vs. Kai Fujimura & Yasutaka Yano
2. King Tani, Mohammed Yone & Akitoshi Saito vs. Manabu Soya, Tadasuke & Nioh
3. Seiki Yoshioka & Yuya Susumu  vs. Haoh & Aleja
4. Ultimo Dragon , Daisuke Harada, Atsushi Kotoge & Hajime Ohara vs. NOSAWA Rongai, Eita , YO-HEY & Kotaro Suzuki
5. Kazuyuki Fujita & Kendo Kashin vs. Masakatsu Funaki & Ikuto Hidaka
6. GHC Jr. Heavyweight Title: HAYATA (c) vs. Yoshinari Ogawa
7. GHC Tag Team Title: Keiji Muto & Naomichi Marufuji (c) vs. Masato Tanaka  & Masaaki Mochizuki 
8. Takashi Sugiura, Kazushi Sakuraba & KENTA  vs. Masa Kitamiya, Daiki Inaba & Yoshiki Inamura
9. GHC National Title: Kenoh (c) vs. Kaito Kiyomiya
10. GHC Heavyweight Title: Katsuhiko Nakajima (c) vs. Go Shiozaki

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Raziel said:

10. GHC Heavyweight Title: Katsuhiko Nakajima (c) vs. Go Shiozaki

SHOOT IT INTO MY VEINS!

5. Kazuyuki Fujita & Kendo Kashin vs. Masakatsu Funaki & Ikuto Hidaka seems more your speed. ?

Something seeing Go Shiosaki go from black trunks and white books to long tights and robes. Shiosaki's gear and his hand gesture gives me Hiroshi Tanahashi vibes. I want to see WALTER vs. Go Shiosaki go at it in a chop battle.

Edited by The Natural

latest?cb=20191103231309

EIYEExBW4AE2Ejw?format=jpg&name=large

2nfg&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

The GHC Heavyweight Championship V2 and the GHC National Championship are two of the best looking belts in wrestling.

There's two added details to the GHC Heavyweight Championship V2 I really appreciate.

1. The green you associate with the legendary Mitsuharu Misawa/Pro Wrestling NOAH.

2. The round plate on the back is a smaller replica of the main plate from the first GHC Heavyweight Championship.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 2