DVDVR Message Board

Pro Wrestling NOAH

Johnny Rodz

Both the Jr Tag Titles and Tag Titles matches were good from the Misawa Memorial Show. I felt Sugiura-Sakuraba was a little disappointing. The Jr title and main event were fine, nothing special. Enjoyed Kitamiya's turn. 

• Like 1

I kind of like it, but I hope this isn't the beginning of the sports entertainment era for NOAH.

If they end up shaving Nakajima's glorious locks, though, I swear.... If anyone deserves to have his head shaved it's Kenou and his stupid bowl cut.

• Thanks 1

Curious to see what it looks like then. I haven't ever followed DDT until about two years ago, wonder if they have a cage and it'll be what NOAH uses. Searching DDT cage match yields results for everything but that. 

I haven't been a fan of Muto's reign but it does seem to have drawn some eyes back to NOAH. I doubt Marufuji is having a long reign, he seemed disinterested in even challenging for the title in a interview previously. He certainly has more of a claim to "I am Noah" than anyone else, he's been through it all and the Cyberfight deal heavily involved him if I'm not mistaken. I could see him drop it to whomever wins the N-1, hopefully Kiyomiya or Kenoh.

Mutoh/Muta is a top 5 guy all-time for me, but:

15 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Pro Wrestling NOAH spoiler:

Hide contents

This. Felt for Go Shiozaki dropping the GHC Heavyweight Championship to Keiji Muto.

It's only funny 'cause it's true.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Raziel said:

You won't be laughing when he puts over young up-n-comer Kazuyuki Fujita!

Spoiler

More time wasting than the 30 minutes stare down between Shiozaki/Fujita? I fell asleep 20 minutes in and never gone back to it. Fuck that rubbish.