DVDVR Message Board

Pro Wrestling NOAH

Johnny Rodz

Okay now I have questions. Muto is misting the anus (pronounced ah-noose in this instance, for fun). How was Dino affected? What is the 'reverse' part of this equation? Is Dino somehow inhaling said vapors, and did he then re-expel them from the anus? If so, did the anus expulsion make Dino win the match? Or perhaps after absorbing the mist via anus, did he then release mist from his mouth instead?

That's fair. I'd say after 3 days it's safe.

Not news but I just watched Suwama-Ashino today. Just seemed a great way to elevate the title. Suwama just looks old. Need someone fresh, this will let us build who will defeat the outsider. Not looking forward to Suwama-Sato is so unappealing. Maybe it'll be a stiff, tighter match than I'm expecting. Ashino vs anyone would have been far more interesting.

I can't see AJPW putting the belt on anyone that small even if they do let small people face for that title since Mutoh Era. Ashino was brought into make AJP guys look stronger than former W-1  guys, AJP did the same with Kai who never won the Triple Crown in the end.

Edited by D.Z

Both for most wrestlers that are still active and old. If you can keep getting money may as well keep going on.

Anyway 40 percent chance Kaito could win, or they may have him chase Muto for awhile. He will be the top guy no matter what someday.

3 hours ago, The Natural said:

Keiji Mutoh 58, has signed a two-year full-time contract with Pro Wrestling NOAH.

Jun Akiyama, 51, announced that he has joined the DDT roster on a full-time basis.

Surprised by the Muto signing, honestly. Would have thought the money, for him, would be freelancing.

Guess Cyberagent has deep pockets.

From now on..every year Noah will do a Budokan show, NOAH will aim to make the yearly Budokan show known to fans.

Here's the poster for Great Voyage in Fukuoka

Spoiler

EuVhIAXVEAI0pIe?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by D.Z
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, D.Z said:

Go Shiozaki won both Nikkan Sports MVP and Best Bout in the wrestling category. First non NJPW to guy win the MVP since 2010 which was Takashi Sugiura.

What was the Best Bout? My first guess is Shiosaki vs. Sugiura then Shiosaki vs. Nakajima.

Marufuji wants to challenge for a belt, not sure which title but either could be Kenoh's GHC National or maybe whoever has the GHC HW after Kaito vs Mutoh.

Have to keep in mind the Great Muta character isn't with NOAH, so only Mutoh is NOAH.

Finally watched the show last night and it definitely was an old school Noah at the Budokan feeling. Undercard was a whole lot of nothing but the top half of the card offered a variety of fun matches that were all pretty different stylistically. The Jr title match was super stiff and incredibly well paved without a tonne of flying. Thought it turned the show around. The generational tag battle was the best match from a traditional perspective, excellent stuff and Stewart Fulton pulling a Vince meme reaction over Inamura added to the match. Funaki looked great and the national title match was a fun hybrid style match until the end where Kenou went a bit more modern pro wrestling with it. Main event was an awesome spectacle just to see Mutoh go like that. Brother almost fell off the ramp he was so exhausted and beat up. I can certainly understand why he was thinking of twice or thrice a year for those kind of matches. Slowing down Kiyomiya may be a difficult challenge. I'm excited to see where they go from here (and Nakajima vs. Murakami). 

• Like 2